Eco-friendly Ayrshire Rural Retreats
Running a certified organic farm, we obviously care deeply about our environment and keeping things "local" wherever possible.
- All accommodation is heated with biomass which is a renewable energy source
- LED Lights throughout and energy efficient appliances
- We do all our own laundry - 100% Renewable ( green / carbon neutral) and safe in the knowledge it’s all been boil washed and sparkling clean!
- Our farm Certified organic and approved by the soil Association
- Our accommodation is located on our Organic Beef and Sheep Farm, over looking green fields and our animals grazing in them
Locally there are a range of restaurants, cafes and things to do including a visit to Dumfries House, mauchline the home of Rabbie Burns and the Seaside town of Troon